This mushroom omelette is ready in a flash and would be perfect for a hearty breakfast or light lunch. Adding herbs gives the omelette a particularly fresh boost.
Makes approx. 20 portions
- 500g Easy Mix Egg
- 1000g mixed mushrooms
- 400g onions
- 20tbsp oil
- 10 handfuls of fresh herbs (e.g. parsley, chives, basil)
- Salt and pepper
- Peel and dice the onions.
- Wash and chop the mushrooms in half.
- Heat up some oil in a pan.
- Sauté the onions briefly before adding the mushrooms.
- Mix up the egg according to the instructions and pour the batter into the pan over the mushrooms.
- Follow the instructions on the pack to make an omelette. Season with salt and pepper.
- Enjoy with fresh herbs.