Fancy a dip into the world of Thai cuisine? This is the perfect recipe for you: we've used our vegan egg to create a delicious pad thai that tastes wonderfully authentic.
Makes approx. 20 portions
- 300g Easy Mix Egg
- 10 carrots
- 10 onions
- 60 cherry tomatoes
- 10 cloves of garlic
- 30tbsp water
- 1200g ribbon rice noodles
- 20tbsp soy sauce
- 10tsp sugar
- 20 handfuls beansprouts
- 10 spring onions
- 20tbsp roast peanuts
- approx. 15tsp chilli powder
- Juice from 5 limes
- 30tbsp sesame oil
- Peel and dice the carrots
- Wash and dice the tomatoes.
- Peel and chop the onion and garlic very finely.
- Heat 25tbsp oil in a pan and sauté the vegetables.
- Prepare the noodles according to the instructions.
- Mix up the Easy Mix Egg according to the instructions.
- Use a spatula to move the vegetables to the side of the pan. Add more oil to the remaining half of the pan and pour in the egg batter, let cook for a few minutes and then break up into chunks with the spatula.
- As soon as the egg has firmed up, add the water and cooked noodles.
- Add the soy sauce, sugar, beansprouts and toasted peanuts.
- Season with chilli powder and lime juice and garnish with spring onions. Enjoy!