This layered nacho salad made using our Easy Mix Mince is quick and easy to prepare and looks amazing.
Makes approx. 20 portions
- 1kg bag Easy Mix Mince
- 200g vegan zatziki - e.g. from GREENFORCE
- 2 ½ heads iceberg lettuce
- 5 cans sweetcorn
- 5 cans kidney beans
- 800g vegan cheese, grated
- approx. 20 handfuls tortilla chips
- 1500g salsa
- Prepare the Easy Mix Mince according to the instructions and chill.
- Drain and rinse the sweetcorn and kidney beans.
- Wash the lettuce and cut into strips.
- Mix up the tzatziki according to the instructions.
- Once chilled, fry the mince until browned and mix with the salsa.
- Layer the salads as so: Mince, grated cheese, tzatziki, sweetcorn, beans, tortilla chops, mince, lettuce, tzatziki, tortilla chips.